View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 09:48 PM

RE: Talk Spot: Tell Us About Your Shopping Trip!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I try and find the best cashiers because I had the same issues, too. The older folks seems to get angry when they think are getting away with something even though you are following the rules. I think the best cashiers are the young folks. JMO!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love Couponing and Helping Others? Join the Team of Forum Leaders Today!...Click Link Below...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to sav4dzn For This Useful Post: