View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 08:16 PM
Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
PetsMart Receipt Q

Today at PetSmart I got a few items and at the top of my receipt is a coupon that says:

Take a brief survey in the next 48 hours then get $ off your next purchase of $3 or more. It has a pin code on it and after the survey you have to write a validation code in order to get the $3 off!

Also found big round peeiles stuck to all kinds of Purina products. They say "Save $2 on this package of Purina brand food, treats, or litter. I found them randomly placed on tons of various Purina products. No size limitations or anything! You could get some really cheap treats or cat food!

I got
20 Muse cat food cans $20
4 Meow Mix cat treats $6

Q's
4 $0.55/1 Meow Mix treats MQ
2 $1/2 Meow Mix PetSmart Q
4 Buy 2 Get 2 Muse (found in store on ad rack)

when the BOGO's came up they have to input the amount and they put the $2.98 in (which is what the q says the price can't be over) so I got an even better deal on the Muse

OOP $8.40 with a savings of $23.35

Taking the survey now then I will use the $3 off along with the $2 off peelies to get cheap cat litter!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl