View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 04:23 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stampinwithmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Wags Wags 3/1 - 3/7 Ad Scan & GDA's

Ad Scan Here

(Just to let you know I have had a family semi-emergency and will only be able to be on here every now and then for a few days. I did want to go ahead and post the ad scan for you, so you would be able to start preparing your scenarios. If anyone finds any GDA's, please let us know. Thank you all for the help. ~Patty)

** FREE **

[size=3]* Bai 5 Drink (18 oz) - $1.49, Get $1.49 RR

* Gluten Cutter (30 ct) - $10, Get $10 RR

TY to IHW for the ad scan

Hi I'm Patty...
Wife of 21 years to my best friend, mom to 2 wonderful kids, and Nana to 7, going to be 9, grandbabies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stampinwithmom For This Useful Post: