View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 10:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Zoey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign Adopted Cat, has limp tail

5 years ago today I put my baby girl Zoey to sleep. She was 11.

She was my best friend and I still miss and think about her every day!

I adopted a cat from the animal shelter Monday. This is my first animal since Zoey. I took my mom to see him last week before I adopted him and she noticed he had a limp tail. I thought about it and adopted him anyway. The shelter didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Well now I'm noticing he isn't urinating. I've only noticed the cat box wet once in 2 days. He poops quite a bit, but it's perfectly round. (TMI) He's happy, playful, and purrs a lot. He doesn't seem to have any pain in that area. I'm extremely concerned.

Any thoughts or ideas? I'm afraid I'm going to have to take him to the vet. *sigh*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Zoey; 12-17-2014 at 10:35 PM.