View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 09:24 PM

RE: Splitting XL Flea medication Viles for Small Dogs

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
I have used every topical on the market and none of them are killing the fleas. I switched my dog to comfortis and yes it is expensive but no more fleas.
This is what we used last year. It stopped working for us and we've tried a few of the topicals since then. This has been the worst summer ever and fighting the fleas has been a constant, expensive battle. We're switching to the seresto collars as soon as this round of the latest topical we put on the dogs wears off. I've heard very good things about them. I hope they work, particularly on one of my pooches that is super-allergic to flea bites. He has been miserable.

As far as splitting dosages, we've always done this. For 2 medium dogs and 1 extra large dog, we used 2 of the extra large dog vials and split one between the medium dogs. When we used the brands that only the vet could give out, they were fine with selling it to us this way. They provided care for all of the animals so they were familiar with what pets were getting it. Same with the cats. Got the one that was for their combined weight and split it between the two of them.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.