Thread: Sudden changes
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 05:42 AM
exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have a miniature poodle, he's 6.5 years old. I got him when I first became too disabled to work. He is constantly at my side, stays in my lap most of the day.

He was housebroken pretty quickly as a puppy, we never had problems. He's also quiet, not a barker or a whiner.

Until this summer. Now, if I leave the house (even if someone else stays home) he BELLOWS out crying! It sounds like he's trying to talk/scream. He does it again when I return.

Now when I'm gone, he seems to make a concerted effort to completely empty his colon and bladder! The most I've ever been gone was 3 hours. I can't imagine how he's doing this.

Now he's started urinating at night on the fridge and stove, and I caught him the other night with his leg hiked at the ottoman!

I'm about at the end of my rope. Nothing has changed in the house, so I don't know what his problem is. Any ideas? (We let him out 20 times a day trying to avoid this!)

Last edited by Goddessoflubbock; 08-26-2014 at 05:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post: