View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 04:47 PM

RE: Splitting XL Flea medication Viles for Small Dogs

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have been doing this for years with Frontline. I actually still buy the smallest size but one vial gets all five of my dogs. For me it started with not wanting to treat a dog with a lot more than the appropriate amount even though I was buying the smallest vial. It didn't seem like a great idea to treat a one pound dog with something meant to treat a 25 pound dog so I asked the vet. That was when it was mentioned that it was ok to split.

We haven't noticed a problem with fleas or ticks since doing this. A friend did have issues after splitting but she takes her dogs to her parents farm and so they encounter a bit more wildlife. But work fine for us in suburbia.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.