Thread: Wedding gift?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 10:59 PM

RE: Wedding gift?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi Re: wedding gift

I understand that you may feel obligated to buy an expensive gift but really it isnt necessary! You sound like a very giving person. I am too!!! So, i understand the feeling. But, i can tell you from experience that it isn the amount of the gift that matters!!! Its the thought that counts!!!
The smaller more creative gifts are amazing!!! I would google crafty wedding gift ideas or best wedding gift ideas. You will get alot of ideas.
You see, wealthy people can afford to buy whatever they want. You dont need to burden your family or your budget. Its not necessary. The wedding registry gifts they picked are to be bought by those usually n the wedding party and parents and relatives, or those with rich pocketbooks. We are average people who coupon. They wouldnt want you to hurt yourself financially. They just want you to be a part of their magical day and enjoy it too. Get what you can afford that has special meaning. I love getting things engraved. That is very memorable!!! Go to "Things Remembered" at the mall. There are wedding gifts there that you can get engraved. Do it a week before the wedding so they have time to engrave your wedding gift. They have frames and other items there that make good wedding gifts. It may cost around $75-$100 and will look like several hundred dollars. And, personal engraving is a special touch. Hth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post: