View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 AM

RE: Brushing dog's teeth

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Good for you!

Brushing your dogs teeth and keeping him at a healthy weight are two of the best things you can do as preventative maintenance.

I brush all five of my Chihuahuas teeth every night. After the habit was established it became very easy. We didnt do it when they were younger and I really wish that we had. Dental cleanings are expensive and requires that the dog be anesthetized, which always carries a risk. Additionally it is likely that a dog without regular will lose some teeth. This makes eating crunch food harder. A soft food diet generally contains more calories and aids in teeth decay when compared to a crunchy food diet. My vet always comments how happy he is that we take the time to brush their teeth every night and keep them at a healthy weight, he says he wishes all of his clients would do the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post: