View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 11:01 PM

RE: Is Purina One Cat food bad?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I'm feeding the elder cat we rescued purina urinary formula and he's responding well to it, he's 17 so more prone to UTI's..... So sorry about the other 2 kitty's, I do understand you were at a catch 22 with them landlord vs. heart however without a vet check no way to say why the other died, since they were born indoors it's kind of hard to adjust at that age to being let out and they get too curious. If your ever in that situation again let me know and I will gladly find them a rescue or foster, as I network animals, help with transport and work with dozens of rescues in many states.

As the other poster said as they grow out of the kitty stage they will start to wind down a bit and sleep tons, if your home around 5-7am see if he's active than as this is the most "hyper" time frame for a cat odd I know LoL my cat is beyond lazy yet when I get up to potty she's pouncing back and forth, playing with her bells and chasing her tail in the semi dark at 6am just weird. Also if you switched foods recently try buying a bag of the old and the new, just an example start with 1/4 cup of new 3/4 cup of old, after about 3 days go to 1/2 1/2 mixture, another 3 days 3/4 new 1/4 old, then full new to see if he adjusts better sometimes their little systems react to change a bit to harsh
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Miguel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
The Following User Says Thank You to SPOILEDTCANGEL For This Useful Post: