View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 05:21 PM

RE: Is Purina One Cat food bad?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are a couple of things to know/remember when feeding cat food - one, cats are very susceptible to a urinary tract infection and I always recommend feeding something that addresses this issue. I believe Iams is pretty decent in that dept unless they've already had the infection then you need to go to a prescription diet. The other thing - if you feed wet/canned food, you need to increase the amount you offer them because of the difference in moisture. When the moisture content goes up, they are getting less nutrition per ounce.

You know your cats best but also remember that it's very common for cats to sleep ALOT.
Andrew, Mom to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Mallory, Missy, Summer, Boo Dog, Maggie & Slick),
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(George),
(Cajun, Sonny, Rooster) and of course many many
The Following User Says Thank You to polydoly13 For This Useful Post: