View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is Purina One Cat food bad?

I have always given my cats dry cat food mixed with wet cat food ever since they were weaned. I usually give them Purina's Be Happy dry cat food but with the recent $5.15/1 Purina Pro Plan/One/Beyond I bought some Purina One.

Today Zazzles was lively as ever running around and playing then after I fed him lunch he became very tired. He's slept all day and only wakes up if I move or shake him. I am worried because I read online (which should be taken with a grain of salt I know) that Purina has had a ton of complaints lodged against them for pet deaths! I have stopped giving him dry food completely and plan to only feed him the wet cat food. It is Purina Pro Plan wet cat food and friskies (also Purina) but the complaints are only lodged against their dry pet food.

Does anyone know if this is true? They've been eating the food most of the month so maybe it's finally built up enough it's making him sick? Any advice would be loved esp since we recently lost his brother, Buddy, to a strange sickness and I am worried that's what killed him!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post: