View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:26 AM

RE: Planning for a baby

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The bills are the easy part to calculate. The rest varies. There is a book called Baby Bargains that really helped us decide what we needed, what was worth spending a little extra, what we really didn't need, etc. they also break down costs. They update it every so often so I highly recommend picking up the latest version when you guys are ready.

Be careful of buying too much ahead. DS was born smaller than both DH and me and dropped a lot of weight. He came home in newborn clothes although he could have used preemie. He was in newborn for almost two months. He was in size 6 months for two weeks. He had an eating disorder and actually wore his 12-18 month winter clothes when he was 1 yr. old and 2 years old. Once he started eating he shot through sizes. He went from size 12-18 months to 3T in maybe 6 weeks. He has been in size 5 since he was 4.5, . You simply never know!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wife to C, the most caring man in the world
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts