View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
PetsMart 15% off Today

When I got the inserts today I saw there was a BOGO Purina Pro Plan and a B5G1 Friskies MQ's. So I went to a Petsmart since I was up in the city and for 8 of the Pro Plan and used my 4 BOGO q's. Well the cashier told me it was friends and family weekend so at the register they scan something to give you 15% off your order!

So I took my 4 B5G1 MQ's and got some more!

I got
8 Pro Plan wet cat food
24 Friskies wet cat food

OOP $9.41 ($0.29 a can!) and saved $10.75
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post: