View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:23 PM

RE: Anyone else in central/eastern NC swimming in smoke?

goes to Food Lion too much!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!MommySusan1 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live on the Outer Banks and drove through it to get to my SIL's house in Cary, NC. The smoke followed us here. I made the mistake of letting my DD play in the neighbor's pool for a couple of hours in the smoke and she has been coughing for the last few days. I have learned my lesson and we will be inside for the next few days as well. I talked to some people from Richmond this past weekend and they have even been getting the smoke up there as well.