Thread: Fleas!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:13 PM

RE: Fleas!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!juneannloves2shop has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
there is a pill cats can take that dogs take called Comfortis, I started using it because Frontline was not working and was burning my dogs skin.

My dog seems to get severe skin irritation from the fleas, the comfortis seems to have helped quite a bit.

I have also heard Cedar works, it is the kind you get in a natural health store, in a little bottle sprinkle some on the carpets and a bit on the cats seems to work too..if the cat is indoor only works good