View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:43 PM

RE: keeping a crate warm for dogs?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is the crate solid on the bottom? If so a heating pad under it may help. I am uncertain how safe that would be though. With one of them being a chewer, its tough to think of something that might help. You've probably already done this but move the crate to an interior wall, that will help.

I grew up with doxies, they are very sweet dogs. All three used to love to snuggle under blankets. On loved to sit right in front of the heater vent. He would hear it kick on and then run right to it! Every year he would get a nasty surprise when we turned the air conditioning on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.