View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 AM

RE: keeping a crate warm for dogs?

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Spoiled - that's a doxie thing. I'm in Texas, our AC went out, she still had to be under a blanket. I've heard it's bc they were bred to hunt badgers so they like being under.

OP They sell space heaters that look like the old fashioned radiators. They are electric but pretty energy efficient. They cycle on/off and you adjust the settings. Haven't bought one in years (they last forever) but they're maybe $75.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post: