View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:16 AM

RE: keeping a crate warm for dogs?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Aww this is cute we do the same our house is fairly warm in winter but my doxies must have originally came from TX because their ALWAYS cold, it could be 85 and my boy is under blankets or shivering

We do have a space heater but have it on a timer to go on and off every so often, plus blankets my one girl is a chewer she eventually found a blanket she must have liked and didn't chew it oddly it was one of the cheaper ones from cvs that was clearanced to 1.24 a while back bought a dozen just in case
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Miguel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
The Following User Says Thank You to SPOILEDTCANGEL For This Useful Post: