View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:06 PM

RE: Please help I'm new to K-Mart

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogmom187 View Post
Ok I FINALLY got to do my K-Mart Deals last night! (sheesh!) Well the Panteen deal didn't go quite right at the store I was at (bummer but I was still ok with it) And I couldn't find $40 in clearance clothing there but I still scored about $12 in clearance clothing (18 items!!!) Most of them were .48 cents each! And perfect for my daughter for next summer I'm heading to a different k-mart tonight so that I can do the P&G a couple more times and raid there clearance Thanks sooo much for all of your help!!!
The biggest problems I had when I first started and attempted to use coupons I earned from K-Mart deals was trying to buy hba deal items that were bogo or bogo 50% off because most K-Mart coupons exclude bogo deals...really frustrating. Of course, I hadn't discovered this great forum with its wealth of information, !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to las357s For This Useful Post: