View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:15 PM

RE: Wk 9/29 - B2G1 promotion with B1G1 free coupon

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda
Oh Lawdy these coupon rules..... Now see I would say since you are paying for 2 of them and not technically applying a Q to the one that is free you could buy 3 use the Bogo Q applying to the ones you are paying for thus paying for 1 and getting 2 free. But then I may just be trying to justify it to myself.
That's how I would view it too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post: