Thread: kids chores?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:21 AM

RE: kids chores?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tharte36 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I don't follow any kind of chart. But my kids also get no allowance. But we figure we all live here we all have to keep it presentable. I will pay them if I ask them to do something extra. And I go by their capabilities. My 13 yr old has aspergers so his chore everyday is the kitchen because he does better with a routine. My 15yr old helps his dad every weekend at the house we are rehabbing or if something needs fixed at our rental house he cuts the grass and any heavy lifting or little things I need done/fixed when his dad is at work or watches the babies if I go to the store. So he usually gets a pass on regular chores except occasionally throwing clothes in the washer/dryer. My 8yr old just does what I tell him to do.
I think you might have to try a couple different things just to see what works for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to tharte36 For This Useful Post: