Thread: kids chores?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:21 AM

RE: kids chores?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!
It's not as if he doesn't have responsibility, he is required to clean his room as asked and to keep the playroom clean daily. He knows how to clean the dishes to go in the dishwasher (i still load it though) and how to unload the dishwasher ( minus the sharp stuff!)

I just wanted to know what others require of their children and how they reward / keep track, etc.
I don't really believe in allowance, as we get him pretty much what he needs and wants as we see fit and he earns money for helping with our family business, as well as for doing well in school (he does really well and makes us proud)

We have just recently noticed that he is spending majority of his time either on YouTube, Wii, or watching TV, which we are not fond of. he plays with his Lego s a lot, that is good! But we feel he needs to be more constructive with more of his time.

How do u keep track of the chores? Just verbally? A chore chart? Dry erase board?

Thanks for all the input already, I appreciate all of it!

Always be the best you can
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandy919 For This Useful Post: