Thread: kids chores?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:28 PM

RE: kids chores?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
My 7 year old washes and dries the clothes, cleans his room and helps tidy up around the house. My 2 year old cleans his own room and helps tidy up the house as well. At first I wasn't sure about giving them chores but after cleaning our house everyday I gave in . Now my 7 year old says he wants to clean his own restroom but I'm still at a toss up on that one. We don't pay him weekly but if he does his chores all week he gets to get gummy worms whenever we go to cvs the little one likes gummy bears so that's there allowance. They last them a couple of days too so a win win for me. There have been times where they don't get there gummies and I can tell on there little faces that they regret not doing there chores so although its not money I think it's still a good lesson.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
step mom to aj 18yrs old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wife to Alfred
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crystallv For This Useful Post: