Thread: kids chores?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM

RE: kids chores?

:-)
Supporting Member

sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are a lot of different philosophies on chores and I still haven't decided which way I want to head with it. My kids (ages 5 and 2) sometimes like the idea of having a job so they'll get really enthusiastic about helping to unload the dishwasher or vacuuming in the kitchen and they have very little clue about money yet so I haven't connected chores and money for them. Yet. I'm not ruling it out in the future. If you search Pinterest for "chores" and "chores by age" you'll find tons of links for chore chart systems, and age-appropriate chore lists to give you some ideas. Instead of throwing 6 chores at my DD all at once I'm phasing them in one a week or every other week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sar1 For This Useful Post: