Thread: kids chores?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:52 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!Brandy919 has posted more than 200 great deals!
kids chores?

What age did our start assigning chores to your children? Our son is 8 and we fee that he should start to help around the house. I'm just curious what types of things other parents have this children do and how you reward them, if at all. We talked about some sort of system where he would earn extra Time to play on the Wii, watch vod or computer time, however I can't seem to figure out a way to reward for chores or even how to police it in the first place.

My dh has two daughters both out on their own they never had to do a chore or lift a finger to help around the house. my parents had me cleaning the whole house at an early age, I hope to be somewhere in between Lol!

Thanks for your input and ideas!

Always be the best you can
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brandy919 For This Useful Post: