View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 05:25 PM

RE: The Orange Rhino Challenge

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Even if you're short on time, it can be good to know there is someone to vent to and that others are going through the same thing.

Just to note, if you yell, you start back to day 0, and if it's a really bad yell, it's back to -2! So I'm under no impressions that we will all be going through this challenge on the same day, etc., we could even set different goals, but it would be great to have a group with similar interests (frugality being one) working toward a common parenting goal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using AFullCup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.