View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:29 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
The Orange Rhino Challenge

Has anybody done this before? I'm mobile so I didn't do a search before posting but I thought if anyone is interested in starting this, we could create a thread here to help each other out.

This is the link with the details and any other info: http://theorangerhino.com/the-challenge-details/

Basically, this is a challenge to stop yelling at your kids. I have a 23 month old and I also have a low frustration tolerance, and it seems she is starting to copy my angry explosions and lack of patience. Baby #2 will be here any day and I want to get a grip on this ASAP. It will be hard but DH is on board and doing it with me.

However, I don't have any friends wanting to participate and I figure, the bigger the group, the better, as we can all provide support and lend an ear when someone needs to vent. I'd like to start in the next week, probably right after I bring the baby home. If anyone is interested, you can post here or send me a PM, and we can decide on the specifics once I see how much interest there is.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using AFullCup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.