View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:38 PM

RE: Anyone ever purchase a Groupon?

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post
IF, by chance you stay in a Wyndham property hotel/resort, make sure to register for a Wyndham account. You get 10 pts for every $1 dollar spent before tax and you earn gifts including free hotel stay once you reach 5500 pts. and up. Just make sure to keep your account active; if there is no activity in 18 months, all points you've earned are forfeited but if you keep on gallivanting very often, you'll rack up points fast enough and get gifts on the side.
Cool thanks, I will see if it is. It is Owned by Diamond resorts, I thought they might be part of the Sheraton group, but then I think Sheraton is actually part of Wyndham. Will definitely look into it Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post: