View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 AM

RE: Ice cubes in water bowl?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I didn't know that about how we should not put ice cubes in outside dog bowls! Not that mine spend much time outside. They prefer to go potty and right back in since it is so hot outside. But I have done it for the cat bowls. Regarding the dogs that can't hold it in and have been wetting the carpet, one of our dogs is old and can't hold it so what I did was get one of those big 8x10 tarps that is brown (looks better than those blue ones) and put it down in the den area where they have been going potty, sorta looks like an area rug at first glance (held down on edges by chairs and coffee table but not covering floor vents, but please make sure no one runs through and catches their foot and trips! Did that once and learned where to be careful! Otherwise don't put chairs or tables over it if you do fear tripping. Always have to give that disclaimer to all I tell about this! ). They go on that while I am gone or sleeping and it is super easy to wipe up with a sham-wow or paper towels. Is not for everyone, but we rarely have visitors, so who cares how it looks (or smells)? The dogs live here, other folks are just visiting!