Thread: Fleas!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:15 PM

RE: Fleas!

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
You need to try diatomaceous earth - FOOD GRADE. You Put it in a tube sock and powder the animals (yes all 4) then powder your home - carpet, pet beds, furniture. Then vacuum it up 3 days later and reapply. It will take some time (couple of weeks) but it will get rid of them along with most other bugs. I found it pretty inexpensively on Amazon but you can get it at any local feed store. DO NOT buy it at home depot, lowes or hardware store as there are 2 types and the one that is for pools will kill your animals. Just make sure it say's food grade.

As for Frontline - my Vet doesn't even sell it any longer since it doesn't work. I use Advantage, diatomaceous earth and Adams Flea Shampoo. It works but it takes a little time.
Well I just powdered the animals with a tube sock full of de.
20lb bag of food grade de for 12 $. Sprinkled most of the house and will finish tomorrow.

I actually caught a flea and trapped it in a tupperware with a bit of de. An experiment if you will.

Gotta do the yard too.

Let's hope it works. I did a capstar for all four too.

New advantage on Friday. :/

I'm kinda worried it may harm billy. He's trying to groom it all off alReady!

He's my furry child.

Fingers crossed!

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act