View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:59 AM

RE: Ice cubes in water bowl?

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I used to put ice in my dog's food but they live outside and my vet said not to do that. If they live outside they can have a heart attack from the outside temperatures mixing with the cold water. I had to stop doing that. But if your dog lives inside they said it is ok. I wish my dogs could live inside but they refuse to hold it until they get outside. You could leave them outside all day and bring them in and five minutes later they are using the carpet for their toilet EVERY SINGLE TIME, so they have to live outside as much as I hate doing that tried to give one of them away but she found her way back home 2 months later even though the person didn't even know my last name or where I lived!

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shelleyf For This Useful Post: