Thread: Fleas!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:21 PM

RE: Fleas!

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicb87 View Post

It looks like that one is food grade but before you buy it, just call them and ask. Some of the reviews mention using on animals so it should be the type you want but double check!

Make sure you let your BIL know about the fleas if he is moving stuff out of the house. There is always a chance that a flea could hitch a ride :-/

Poor Billy! The 'after' picture is too funny
The odd part. .. billy doesn't even seem to care. Every time i see him I tear up!
I left him some dignity with the head fur

They didn't even call us today much less show up.. they are SOL. we won't be here tomorrow so they can either wait until friday or go home.

I'm irked by that. . Not a text. . Not a call. . NOthing.

I'm going to stop by TS and ask here in a few. . I have to get itty bitty a new shot anyways.

I hope this stuff works!

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act