Thread: Fleas!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:16 AM

RE: Fleas!

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yep was using front line.

I found MORE on Billy. He has LONG tummy fur and he wont let me near it.. so they hide there.

He got a buzz cut mostly today. He hissed and clawed.. we got about half of him done. Not the undercarriage though (He needed the buzz anyways he gets SUPER matted in the summer)
Next time I'll pay the vet to do it!

No fleas on itty bitty.
Found one on Pennie (the chi mix dog of mine) and she got a buzz too.

Found NONE on captain jack the pup.. but he too got a buzz. I feel like I sheared a bunch of multi colored sheep!

Before I order.. can I use THIS one from Tractor Supply? Our TS is right down the road.. and I dont want to wait for amazon. If not Ill order the DE from there.
I've read about DE.. sigh.

I just bought Bayer 2 for cats for the kittehs, and I will buy some for the dogs.
The hardest part.. is the fleas dont seem to be dying AT ALL. They are still big FAT fleas!!

To compound the problem.. BIL and his wife are coming today (wednesday) to get their stuff from the house.. probably will be here all day. (We rent from them, they own it but live in another state now)

There are boxes EVERYWHERE. We cant vacuum, steam or ANYTHING until everything is moved out.

I intend to attack the carpets with steam.. DE and fog the ever living life out of these things!
They will NOT win!

Attached.. pre shaved billy and post shaved billy. I think I cried harder than he did!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billyonpink.jpg (64.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg sshavedbilly.jpg (32.4 KB, 30 views)

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post: