View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:29 PM
happy

My Mood/Status:
sytipton has posted more than 150 good deals!sytipton has posted more than 150 good deals!
I am so tired of my kids annoying each other that I am about to scream. It is so stressful for me in the summer. One is 15 years old and the other is 8 and all they do is annoy each other.

My oldest loves to tease the youngest and the youngest gets so annoyed he hits or screams loudly. We went to the store to get a few things and before we ever got to the first aisle my oldest put his hand on the basket that the youngest was pushing and the youngest said I'm pushing the basket the oldest says you're such a brat and the oldest slaps the youngest across the face. We left immediately. It is so embarassing that I feel like I can't take both kids with me without something like this happening.

The oldest gets mad at me and says I always take the youngest ones side. I would think that a 15 year old would be old enough to not annoy an 8 year old.

My husband travels a lot so its usually just me with them. When my husband is here this does not happen unless of course, he's in his office outside in the garage.

I just want to run away during the summer. My husband says I don't make my oldest listen. I tell him to do something and he just flat out doesn't do it whereas my youngest will do it right away.

My husband feels I enable the oldest. He is usually the one who punishes him and then leaves and I'm supposed to enforce it.

I just don't know what to do.

Last edited by sytipton; 06-18-2013 at 01:37 PM.