Thread: Fleas!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:55 PM

RE: Fleas!

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDevilGirl84 View Post
Sorry for the double/partial post. Using my phone, and accidently hit send To soon! :p

That stuff is sold in the hardware store (Lowes) here in NC and I don't have the bag any more, but I believe that it has a money back guarantee too! (we got it for an ant invasion, and as a precaution against fleas from the fur babies)
Its ok I do it too from my phone ALL the time! (I also hate how you can't see reps/thanks on your phone)

We were using the Sevin dust that was left here by BIL (its his house, we rent it from him) but that stuff didnt really seem to work.
We have a minor ant invasion too! They just march on in, I'll find one on my laptop and no others in the house.. then BAM 400 ants and a can of lysol later.. LOL

I just got itty bitty out of her crate shes flea free. Shes bald in a few spots probably from scratching, but I can even see her scabs are healing.
I feel SO bad, I had just assumed the scabs were from Billy playing too rough or carrying her at the neck like a mama cat does.. except Billy is a boy and probably doesnt know what hes doing.

Billy appears flea free and both pups are flea free as well.
They are obviously still in the house, which is next on my list. (Steam cleaning the carpet tomorrow.. its pouring rain right now)

I will get that torro.. the neighbors properties are HORRIBLE.
All owned by bank of america too. One had all the copper stripped.. and the 4 ton a/c unit stolen.. they dont care!

(Her name is Savannah but I call her itty bitty and she currently sleeps in an XXL dog kennel with litter box, bed and food so billy doesnt try to eat her)

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post: