View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:22 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blueangel1484 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Credit Card Advice

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to deal with delinquent credit cards. My sister was out of work from January of this year until last month and had to make the choice to not pay her credit cards (she has quite a few of them) in order to keep her household bills going. She had no one who could loan her anything to keep them going either so unfortunately couldn't pay them until recently. Since she wasn't able to pay, they now want hundreds of dollars for minimum payments which she doesn't have. She tried calling them to work something out but none would do anything since she couldn't pay anything while she was out of work.

She's wondering where to go from here. Only one card worked with her to get her back in good standing. Another wouldn't even talk to her instead transferring her to a collection place. And another offered to close the card but wanted her to call back after the next payment date went by. Her next plan is to call them and see about just closing them and trying to get on some sort of payment for them so they'll no longer be delinquent. Does she have any other options? Any advice on the subject is greatly appreciated.