View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
My three boys :)

My Mood/Status:
mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mommyoftwins05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Last day of 5th Grade ideas please!!

Hi all,

This is last minute! My son's last day of 5th grade is tomorrow I found out they are doing a "clap out" tomorrow. That is where the parents clap as they are leaving the school for the last time! But one huge problem... I have no car (car has been broken since Jan 2012) So I'm very sad I can't be there!!

But anyways I have a few questions.. Am I dumb for taking a picture of him getting off the bus for the last time (well the last time in elementary)... honestly?

Also, I wanna do something special for him tomorrow. I don't have any cash.. but I was going to use my bridge card.. I was hoping to get him some special candy ect treats just for him... or maybe if they had something food type with a graduation hat or something on it.. they didn't have a graduation but to me he is graduating from elementary/5th grade...

I'm limited on stores... (My fiancee doesn't get home till Thurs night or friday) so in walking distance I have Family Dollar and CVS...