View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:42 AM

RE: What kind of pets do you have?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have a dachshund.. His name is Edward, yes after the vampire.. Lol.. He is spoiled.. The other night I left him outside because I needed to go to work.. It turned out that it rained and it was really cold. I came home and picked him up and he whined that his ear hurt. I thinking it was an ear infection took him to the vet. Her official diagnosis.. Drama Queen.. She really said that! She said nothing is wrong she checked in his ear out side of his ear and even around his head to see if he had gotten hurt.. Nope, nada, zilch. She says that he was mad that I left him outside.. Lol.. He likes to drink koolaid.. Lol

image-1486648670.jpg
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wfordkngroos For This Useful Post: