View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:53 PM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rexer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
I understand completely what you are saying, The same thing happened to me at K-mart this past Saturday, OH THE FUSTRATION at the Service desk. I did the Scott deal 1st trans. had 2 Paper towels, and 1 TP. 2nd had 3 tp's. Same size ct etc. , but I had the boy go to the back and get me those 3 TP's, the packaging was slightly different. Didn't think much of it till on the 2nd trans the $5 CRT didn't print. Turned them over yep Bar code is different, This was not my normal K-mart, and is it wrong that I loved after standing for 45 minutes that my 8 yr. old, says out loud "Mama you are so much smarter than these people, now can we please go?" Yep they handed me $5 cash and sent me away. When I pointed the barcodes out to the manager and said this probably the culprit, he just shook his head, and said oh nooooo that would have nothing to do with it. UMmm SHHHHURE yep not at all. really becasue makes sense to me that if a barcode is not programmed to be included the register will not recognize you bought the stinkin item.

I love it
The Following User Says Thank You to Rexer For This Useful Post: