View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just saw the boxes of fresh and sexy, I would LOVE them as individual wraps. I need more $5/1 ips ASAP coupon gods ! My friend loved hers I gave in her birthday basket this weekend.

My RA did the post q on the Garnier BB no worries and told me to call corp on the person who said I was greedy. I didn't I don't want to be a whiny person. I just know I have to plan my runs without banking on those. I was hoping to because sometimes I need 7 ips and can only print 6 until my friend gets her mac working and her bf's hp is acting wonky. Technically our little commune could get 14 prints 2 per person but we don't have enough working devices and my eldery neighbor doesn't have a laptop but her DD gives her some IPS for her shopping trips and I try to fill in the rest for her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.