View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:09 PM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!samswift1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhite View Post
Load 2card has been around for a while... In my case you cannot stack coupons, they bump each other off. And you cannot get too low of a total or an up bumps them off too. And half the time they do not pop up when purchasing the correct item. And occasionally you will have the random miss coded one that will attach to an item in a completely different dept. I like to see these as bonuses.. If they happen to work, sweet, if not.. Maybe next time.
I just experienced this.

I bought The Platex wipes $5.99 (gold)
L2C took $5 off
Total $0.99 + tax
I gave $1+UP that cashier scanned...
Total changed to $4.99 + tax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Take a look at my wishlist (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) and see if there are any items you have to trade. Thanks.