View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:08 AM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfire
I found my inserts had another $2/1 so I going to post coupon this morning and finish my trash bag run. I like the option of using both but it is not reliable enough to run scenarios on them and that has been my mistake. A cashier telling me I am pretty much greedy since I paid $3.02 for a $13.00 item made me angrier than it should have I guess. That was not my rite aid, they would never treat me that way. But dang it it was supposed to be $.80 + tax and I am getting my $2 back.
That cashier seeing you as greedy makes her foolish. Don't care what fools think of you, your life will be simpler and happier if you can remember that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post: