View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:14 AM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The l2c coupons had always been flakey. Come off when they shouldnt, dont come off when they should. One of the biggest enemies at the register is flakey crap that causes me not to know my end total. I always have it figured exactly correct so that I never pay more OOP than necessary since RA cant reduce Ups for payment. So I stopped using them.

I was under the impression that they had somewhat stabilized so I did the Playtex ones. Those worked fine.

You are probably correct about the bonus sizes causing issues. RA is lazy about the programming and rarely includes those in Ups deals, it wouldnt surprise me if they were left out of coupon programming as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post: