View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:02 AM

RE: Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

Just checking the deals!

My Mood/Status:
BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Darkfire, you are the bomb! Did not know any of this, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will run straight to the "twilight zone"! The two RA I visit are, to be nice, not very coupon friendly, don't know their own coupon policy, not to mention they frequently seem to never have the sales items on stock. You know the story goes like this: "Good morning! I'm looking for such and such items on sale starting today and can't find them." These have been some of the answers I've gotten.

1) We don't sell that!
2) It's not on sale
3) The item shown on the picture is the wrong one

and my personal favorite, which is told to me 99% of the time:

4) The item(s) did not come on the truck! (Bad that truck!)

So my visits to RA are not as frequent as I would like, but now I might just start going more, just to see as this develops. You have made my day!

Sorry, I don't have paypal!
The Following User Says Thank You to BargainSeeker For This Useful Post: