View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:37 AM
ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Riteaid Did RA Corp forget a memo to like EVERYONE??

So RA changed their website. I kinda like it now that I got the hang of it. The pharmacy is a mess but I'll get used to it. Anyhow, you all know they have digital coupons right? You press a button and poof it loads to your card. Kinda like Shoprite. These are NOT the VV coupons, though they stack. These are the same mfr q's you can print and get in newspapers. You all know this? Right? So if you forget a q or need four and have three, viola l2c coupon to the rescue. Lot's of us have been using them for the Playtex MM since we already burned all our prints for $5/1 and that loads at least twice btw. It works even if you are paying with UPS. They come off your receipt at the site of the item not at the end like UPS.

CS does not know this. The big manager at my store, she is a regional or district I think, she had NO CLUE. This became an issue when the Dove q's did not come off. So I ended up with a second card. Then the Garnier BB $2/1 didn't come off and I got no help because not one single person at RA knows what I am talking about. I mean no idea.

So I come home, print my list of digital coupons showing what was still loaded. Wrote on the Axe one why it didn't come off, I had a paper q. I go back and that big manager looked at me like I had three heads. She finally got it and post couponed my paper q. They cannot force the digital coupons and as I said CS doesn't even know they exist neither does the managers nor any store employee at all.

So now I have two cards one gold both with tracking and ups all scattered and can't really combine them until the hard card gets here. I have a paper temp card. I think we are gonna give that one to the DH since he gets my prescriptions all the time.

So now why didn't these coupons work? I actually have the answer despite the twilight zone of NO ONE KNOWING these exist.

The dove shower tool I bought was a bonus pack. It had some shampoo attached for me. The shower gel had free deodorant attached. This changes the UPC in some way that the digital coupon does not recognize it. Now, I would think I am crazy too UNTIL....I bought this Garnier BB. The first box in the row was ratty. I reached back and got a new box. SAME product, just a little different and newer packaging. It changed something. It is called the same thing, the product inside is the same but something made it not trigger the l2c coupon. Now all three items I had paper q's for and they did not beep. It was the correct item and the paper q recognized it but the l2c coupon didn't. So uh just a fyi. If it is in anyway NOT the UPC or exact exact!!! package it will not trigger the coupon.

Being all scientific and all I am going to go back and buy the old style box today. Just to double triple check myself here. It should cost me $.80 plus tax for the BB so it's not an expensive test . If the L2C coupon comes off then I know I am right with evidence as opposed to conjecture. If not I am lost and have no clue what foul magic is afoot !

So...anyone else run into this weird twilight zone????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post: