View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:19 PM

RE: The "2013 in 2013" Challenge

ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hp Slow and Steady.

1724 - 100 1624 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 box granola bars (BIL)
1 plush ferret (BIL)
1 tub hair putty (ebay)
1 granola bar (BIL)
15 HABA items (ebay)
3 cigarette cases (sold to BIL)
10 HABA Items (ebay)
1 HUGE bag of newspaper trash
1 HUGE bag of paper trash
1 HUGE bag of plastic trash
3 empty pill bottles
2 empty lotion bottles
2 large plastic tubs
1 broken bottle
1 box granola bars to neighbor
2 bags cat treats to neighbor
1 bag carrots to neighbor
1 cup = 8 ounces of ground coffee to neighbor
5 boxes of receipts
2 broken lighters (I am not a violent person no matter how many things it appears I break. I am just a clutz)
1 flicted shirt not even worth turning into rags...seriously what was I thinking ug.
2 empty candles, jars not worth turning into anything. they keep cracking.
1 returned bottle of vitamins. WHO PUTS WHEAT IN GUMMIES...ug. OK I am calm.
1 returned bottle of lotion I cannot use
2 returned febreze car thingies, the blue ones smell like...um....just don't do it yucko.
1 febreze dual notice refill (ebay)
3 returned boxes of combat roach traps (good deal gone bad at midnight that sounds sinister)
1 tootsie roll bank, it was cute but no...get out..
1 dead plant, why why dang....1/2 my babies die, but half of my propagtions live so I am still 2 for 1 here just not 3 for 1.
1 cat silently returned to his undeserving rude lazy owner after being neutered on the sly. Yup a cat moved into my house I had it fixed then sent it home. Sue me but at least that cat won't give distemper to my cats or spray the neighborhood or make any little kitties that no one wants or can afford to feed. And yes I was perfectly within the law of my state to do such a thing. I work with the SPCA and another group, we do have to follow the law unlike the flicted owner of the poor cat. OK off the soap box woman.
6 HABA items (ebay)
1 HUGE box
1 returned busted cart, was to be for crafting supplies. They sent me damaged goods.
1 LIT shattered candle? Why why....am I so clumsy. Yah still lit and glass all over the floor.
1 box of meal bars to neighbor
1 febreze plugin (ebay)
1 contractor bag of junk (I swear I am not a hoarder just really generate lots of crap selling on ebay.)
1 returned burt's bees facial cleaner. COME ON BURTS CORN IN MY FACE WASH??? (allergic to corn and tons of other stuff)
1 returned gel bad deal gone worse
4 2ltrs pepsi next (commune member)
6 boxes splenda and coupons (DH's Boss)
1 bottle of frizz goo (ebay)
2 glade the DH was ready to throw out the door (ebay)
1 bag of cat treats (commune member)
1 crafted pill box the cat destroyed
1 bottle of whiskey, mostly empty, returned to a commune member
2 small frb coupons to ECOM

1624 to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.