View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 AM

RE: Lots of 80% off clothing today at Zachary Dirt Cheap

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I went this morning and found quite a bit more 80% and 90% off clothes throughout the store. I think, they must be about to do a big reset, to have that much stuff, at those percentages off. I only searched through the clothes in the men's section. But, I can say that 28847 numbered tags are 90% off, no matter the color or letter on the tag. Took me a bit to realize that some of the stuff I had passed on because the tags looked different, had the same 28847 code as the ones I already had in my hand. Also, the 'M' tag clothes were $0.50. I got some really great t-shirts for $0.60 - $0.70. I also got a nice button down shirt and a black Sonoma long-sleeved shirt for $0.50 each. I'm going to have to check again, when I have more time to search.