Thread: PTO--ideas?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:17 PM

RE: PTO--ideas?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
These are all great ideas, thanks for helping out and sharing them.
We actually have the amazon link thing already. We have an annual "Your child's artwork on the items of your choice" sale so I don't think the holiday cards would go over too well. We looked into the whole "link your grocery card" deal with Giant and we're not eligible for that program. Instead they've offered us a program where people can buy gift cards to the grocery store through us and we get a commission for every $500 worth of cards sold. We're a school for 3 and 4 yr olds so we don't do any performance or evening activities where we could add a snack/beverage bar
I will definitely look into the plant idea though! Maybe we could even get a couple of parents with green thumbs to start some plants for us so we could sell seedlings next spring too.
Thanks again, great ideas!