Thread: PTO--ideas?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:07 PM

RE: PTO--ideas?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
The woman running fundraisers this year has already told me that most of the "sell this item/brand" etc. fundraisers are in place because one or more families approached her about that particular one because it would help them fill the fundraising obligation for their family.

I'm hoping that if I take over the posititon next year I can offer fundraisers that benefit more than one or two families at a time.

I know some of them are popular (like the artwork) and would be considered worth keeping even if they aren't big money makers.

We already do "eat at __________" and we get a percentage of the sales. Around here they're called Spirit Nights. If I do get elected to the post I'm going to run a few during the summer to give familes a leg up on the fundraising. Given that one of the places partnering with us is a frozen yogurt place I think we'd get a better turn out then than we did in January anyhow. Lol
We also just got the go ahead from a local grocery chain approving us for their gift card fundraiser so hopefully that will be an ongoing one we can keep.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm eagerly awaiting more ideas!

Last edited by Lovage2; 02-26-2013 at 10:09 PM.